Sunday, October 28, 2012

Trick or Treat

Another successful trick-or-treat.  I made it out for a few houses and Mark kindly took the glass outof the door so I didn't have to try to keep it open and pass out candy.  Unfortunately, Nora went to touch the glass after I had passed out some cnady and was setting down the bowl, and proceeded to fall out the door.  She was just fine ( I caught her as she was half-way out) but I have to admit I was glad no one saw!
 
Mario and Luigi.  The costumes came with stick on mustaches but they were so big they covered the boys' mouths.  Paint-on staches did the trick!

Our sad little puppy.  Nora had this look on her face all night.  While she enjoyed the festivities I am not too sure that she understood what was happening---especially why she had to wear so many layers!


Love these boys.  And I love my new camera.  These close-ups really show what a quality camera can do!


My favorite part of Nora's costume was when she would waddle away---she reminded me of an Ewok!


Nora's first house

The boys got huge candy bars from our neighbor.  I will neither confirm or deny that they were eaten by the adults.

We ran into our neighbor, Kyla. 

No comments: