Nora is 5 months old today. Wow. I think I may say that for every month from now on. The first few months were, quite honestly, a bit of a blur. Now that she is 5 months I realize how fast time is going. I don't want to even think about the 6 month mark--half a year of her life will have happened. But that is for next month's post--let's focus on the here and now and our beautiful baby girl.
Nora's current accomplishments are cereal once a day (which she now seems to be enjoying), rolling to the side and occasionally rolling over, sitting unassisted for up to 20 seconds, blowing raspberries, laughing, and screaming with joy at her brothers. She is still a little peanut. A quick trip to the doctor's office yesterday weighed her in at
14 lbs. 5oz. The elation of the sleeping through the night post a few weeks ago has disappeared. Granted, she has had a cold, but it is really hard waking up at midnight and again at 3 or 4am only to be awoken again at 6:15 by Drew. Momma is realllllllly tired.
Nora is still a very easy-going baby and very sweet-tempered. We can't imagine life without her!!!
1 comment:
She's adorable! I'm sorry we've never even gotten to meet her! At 8 months yesterday, I'm still waking up multiple times at night it's killing me! You aren't alone. So happy you have a girl to join those boys.
Post a Comment