While Mark was away hunting this weekend, my family and the kids made our annual trek to Bayshore to see the big Christmas tree.
We picked up Will from school on Friday and headed out. It was still light outside when we got there but the boys got the idea. This is the 4th or 5th year that we have done this and it seems as though no matter what day we choose to go, it is always super windy, which equals COLD!
Nora is tucked away in her nice warm stroller. Hopefully she can make next years photo!
Friday night was a bit of a disaster. The boys slept fine but Nora just started a cold and she was up constantly, almost every hour! I finally gave up trying to rock her and headed downstairs to sleep on the reclining couch about 4:30am. I probably fell asleep around 5am and then heard Drew yelling for me around 6am. Needless to say, I was exhausted the rest of the weekend and very ready for Mark to come home.
No comments:
Post a Comment