Thursday, February 09, 2012

100 Days Smarter

Will had his 100th day of Kindergarten yesterday. The teachers asked that the children dress up as if they were 100 years old (a little strange, but fun). This was what we did for Will (I think he looks a little like the old man from "Up.")

I can't believe that we are this far into the school year. We are so proud of Will and how he has handled kindergarten (although I always knew he would do great.) He is a very advanced reader and his teacher has told me that all of the kids go to Will when they don't know a word. He is very responsible and well-behaved (some more praise from his teacher) and he has been a good friend to all in his class. He is really enjoying his time with the other students in his gifted and talented class where they work on logic problems and other smarty-pants stuff :) What more could we ask for?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: