Today we had Kyrie, Lari and Declan over for the morning to give Matt and Kelly a little quiet time at home with Hugo. They arrived about 9:30 and there was a whirlwind of playing in the basement, working on art projects upstairs, playing a "dress-up like a snowman" game, playing outside in the snow and eating lunch. Phew. Mark took a well-deserved nap on the couch while I took the kids back home (he did all of the outside playing, pushing kids down the hill in our backyard, etc.) Here are some photos from the VERY fun morning. We loved having all of them here. (P.S Declan was here, he just didn't make it into many of the photos).
We broke into "teams" and dressed our snowmen. Lari and I worked on Drew while Mark and Kyrie suited up Will (Declan was more interested in the firehouse).
Kyrie and Lari's turn .
Playing in the snow (Declan had already come in at this point--he was hungry for lunch!!)
Playing Just Dance Kids for Wii. Pretty sure they are doing "I whip my hair back and forth."
There's Declan!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment