Nora has her first official ear infection. I literally said to myself last night, "wow, I can't believe Nora has never had an ear infection before." Doh!!!
Poor baby woke up from her nap beside herself. Pulling at her ear, crying and then stopping for about two minutes, and then starting again. I knew within about 10 minutes of this that she had an ear infection (no fever though...my kids never run a temperature with these things). It came on fast too considering she started a runny nose yesterday. A quick trip to the doctor this afternoon confirmed it and we are now on antibiotics. Ear infections are the worst. I had MANY as a child and at least 3 major ear infections in my 20's. I would rather puke than have an ear infection. Truly. Hope our Norie (as we have now started calling her--Will calls her that all the time) has a comfortable night.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh...I really hope she didn't get the runny nose from Declan. I apologize profusely if she did.
Post a Comment