Week two of my "get to" moments. Not sure this necessarily qualifies but it has me thinking (again. Thanks for all the whispers, God!)
I get to give my children Tylenol in the middle of the night.
Drew woke up last night shaking and very hot. A quick taking of his temp (103 degress) and I gave him a dose of Tylenol. How blessed am I that I have that medicine at my finger tips? I didn't have to worry about how I was going to get some medicine to help soothe my little boy, or how I would pay for it. If circumstances had gotten worse, I had access to a car to drive him to where he would have received the highest quality of care. Most mothers in this world would kill to have this kind of availability to them and their children. Again, so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment